Friday, September 30, 2005

Take Action

On the September 28 broadcast of his nationally syndicated radio program, Bill Bennett remarked that "you could abort every black baby in this country, and your crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down." People across the country, including Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, have called for Bennett to apologize for his remarks. Even White House press secretary Scott McClellan said Bennett's comments were "not appropriate."

Take action! Contact the show's distributor,
Salem Radio Network, and urge the company to apologize for Bennett's comments and to ensure that such remarks don't receive airtime in the future.

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
I want you to stop and compare with my pharmacy staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Excellent blog.  I go though the web in search of
blogs like this one. Its so good, that I plan on
returning to its site!
I hope you had a chance to check out my blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Check out the blog site with my staffing services
in it!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
My michigan jobs
blog, is something you need to peep out!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
It may look like it was hard work, but my temporary staffing
blog was simple.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Everyday of the month you need to peep my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog.