Thursday, September 29, 2005

Message From Operation Truth

Operation Truth has been extended a special offer by fellow Iraq Veteran Nathaniel Fick to get his new book, “One Bullet Away: The Making of a Marine Officer,” while supporting OpTruth at the same time.


The book, which details Nate’s experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan as a part of an elite Marine reconnaissance platoon, will likely be viewed as one of the best texts on life in the modern military. This is the voice of the Troops, on paper, and it’s already generating rave reviews:


USA Today says, "Fick's descriptive and exacting writing...guarantees ONE BULLET AWAY a place in the war memoir hall of fame." GQ called it "the best sign of military intelligence."
Nathaniel Fick is also becoming a respected voice on the evolving situation in Iraq. You may have read
his OpEd in the New York Times last week, which offered a third solution to the usual “cut and run” versus “stay the course” discussion of the War. Click Here for more information about Nate Fick.
Here’s where you come in: Thanks to the author’s generosity, if you
Click Here to buy the book, every copy sold will generate a contribution for OpTruth. It’s that easy – buy this important new book, and support OpTruth at the same time.
Thanks once again for your support, and as always, please forward this message to anyone who might be interested.


Sincerely,

Paul Rieckhoff

OIF Veteran

Founder and Executive Director

Operation Truth

5 comments:

Azhar Hussein said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

If you want to get your hands on oneof my top selling eBooks, FREE with MASTER RESELL RIGHTS, please visit 115 Ways To Become Your Own Boss. You're bound to find somethin of interest, and the eBook is 100% free to download.

Come and check it out if you get time :-) and I'll be sure to check back here regularly :)

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
You must peep out my medical staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
I want you to look for my blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Jump into my staffing services
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my michigan staffing
blog site.