- Gannon attended White House Christmas parties -- but who invited him?
- FOX's Special Report downplayed concerns over Negroponte's questionable actions in Honduras
- NY Times echoed DeLay's misleading claims about Social Security cap
- Krauthammer claimed Social Security trust fund is "fictional"
- Limbaugh: "We don't retract anything we do here because we never lie and make things up on this program"
- How liberal is CBS really?
- Gingrich falsely claimed that Republican senators never "systematically tried to obstruct" Clinton judicial nominees
- O'Reilly used phony stats to claim "staggering increase" in spending on food stamps, housing assistance
- Hyman smeared university professors, including one who regularly refutes "The Point"
- Limbaugh called Nation editor, husband "well-known communists"
- O'Reilly compared lesbian parents on PBS' Buster cartoon to "a bigamy situation in Utah" or "an S&M thing in the East Village"
- On FOX: "I really haven't heard anything negative about John Negroponte"
- American Enterprise Institute published "Jeff Gannon"
- O'Reilly: "I saved SpongeBob single-handedly. All right?"
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Media Matters Action Alert for 0219/05
Email address’s on the bottom of the articles. Copy. Paste, and Send.