Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Glenn Beck the Prophet: ‘God is giving me a plan’

RAW STORY

For the last several months, Fox host Glenn Beck has been promoting what he calls "the Plan," described as a hundred-year scheme for the "Refounding" of America.

But as MSNBC's Keith Olbermann pointed out on Tuesday, there is more -- or perhaps less -- to "the Plan" that meets the eye.

Beck recently told his audience about a conversation he had with his co-host, Pat Gray. "I said, 'I can feel it coming," Beck began. "It's darkness, and I can just feel it coming.' And I al-- I started to say -- I said, 'The problem is, is that--' and I stopped, because I don't want to utter something like this without really thinking it through. But I was about to say, 'the problem is, is that God is giving a plan, I think, to me that is not really a plan.'"

"Okay, so the plan isn't really a plan," Olbermann remarked after showing this clip. "Does it at least tell us where to go and who to follow?'

"The plan that He would have me articulate, I think, to you," Beck continued, "is get behind Me -- and I don't mean 'me,' I mean Him. Get behind Me. Stand behind Me."...............

No comments: