Thursday, January 21, 2010

Save Democracy

The Supreme Court stabbed Democracy this morning. I was there; I saw it happen. I brought our petition with me -- your signatures -- and presented them to the Court. Now it's time to act.

We have filed six bills to reverse this assault, the "Save Our Democracy" package. Sign this petition today, and show your support for saving our democracy. Together, we will move these bills forward and prevent the sale of our government to the highest bidder.

PETITION TEXT

I support the "Save Our Democracy" Package:

We cannot have a government that is bought and paid for by huge multinational corporations. We need a government of the people, by the people, and for the people.

Rep. Alan Grayson: "If this Decision Stands, You Can Kiss this Country Goodbye"

No comments: