The Top 10 Weirdest Sex Laws:
10. No one is allowed to have sex in a parked car. Unless the car has (drawn) curtains... in Carlsbad, New Mexico)
9. It's illegal for a woman to take off her clothes while in front of a man's photo in Oxford, Ohio.
8. It is against the law for husbands to to talk dirty ("curse at his wife") during intercourse in Willowdale, Oregon.
7. The missionary position is the only sexual position allowed by law in Washington, DC.
6. Women, married or not, husbands about to die or not, are not allowed to have sex with while riding in an ambulance. "In addition to normal charges, the woman's name will be published in the local newspaper. The man does not receive any punishment," courtesy of Tremonton, Utah.
5. Giving or receiving head is against the law in 18 states, including Arizona and Utah.
4. For reasons we don't want to know, it's against the law to get it on with a truck driver inside a toll booth in Harrisonburg, PA.
3. Sticking your dick in a porcupine is illegal in Florida. (We'd like to think this law is unnecessary, but we're talking about Florida here...)
2. It is against the law for a man to fire a gun while his female partner is having an orgasm in Connorsville, Wisconsin. (Wait, is he firing a gun to blow her mind? To kill her for coming before him? Because he's been finished for ten minutes and was trying to clean his rifle? What?)
1. And having bestiality with animals is legal for men, "as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds," in the great state of Washington.
It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
In Kingsville, Texas there is a law against two pigs having sex on the city's airport property.
And "a law in Fairbanks, Alaska does not allow moose to have sex on city streets."