Friday, February 08, 2008

Ron Paul's image appearing on tortillas now the most popular throughout the Southwest, even surpassing that of the Virgin Mary

White Sands, New Mexico - As Ron Paul continues to trail in the polls, followers now face the harsh reality that their man of great promise has little to nil chance of winning the Republican primary, let alone the 2008 presidency. Yet, they are showing no signs of throwing in the towel. Instead, they are encouraged by reports from the Southwest of the phenomena of the image of Ron Paul appearing on tortillas as a sign from Heaven to continue the good fight.

"I was an Obama supporter. I never even heard of Ron Paul," said Juan Rodriguez, a physician who volunteers at a local free medical clinic. "That was until this morning when I stopped off to pickup my breakfast burrito. While unraveling it, like I always do to put extra Chile sauce in it, I saw a miracle staring right back at me that made a Ron Paul supporter out of me…Oh, yeah, that and all those TheSpoof.com stories. I think that's his campaign headquarters."

Rodriguez reports initially seeing the image of the Virgin Mary appear in his breakfast burrito, but slowly the image of Ron Paul shined through his tortilla, surrounded in a radiant glow of golden melted cheese, sprinkled with green jalapeno pepper slices and red diced tomatoes.

"They struggled with each other for well over a minute," said Rodriguez. "First the Virgin Mary was on top then Ron Paul got her in a headlock. Then suddenly, just like that, the image of Ron Paul was staring right back at me and the imagine Virgin Mary was gone."..........

No comments: