Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two Cuyahoga County election workers indicted in presidential recount

CLEVELAND -- Two workers at the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections have been charged with taking illegal short cuts in our local recount of last year’s presidential election.

A libertarian candidate and one from the Green party made the original accusations, and today a grand jury agreed.

Ballot supervisors Rosey Greer and Kathleen Dreamer each face six felonies.

The shortcuts wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the election, but were not the way the recount should have been handled.

7 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Search for my temporary staffing
blog, please!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Unusual blog. I liked the site its from so much I
have to visit it again! I surf the web for blogs like
yours in my spare time.
I want you to look for my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
In my spare time I will look for your pharmacy staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Inspiring blog. I love finding blogs this good on
the internet, when I have the time. I'm going to go
back to it!
Go and find my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Please take a journey to my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Everyday of the month you need to peep my medical staffing
blog.

rph jobs471 said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
You must peep out my 2b job ottawa pharmacy
blog.