Friday, July 01, 2005

From Rep. John Conyers

Dear Friend:

I am writing to update you on the latest developments regarding the Downing Street Minutes and to announce the re-launch of my blog.

New Blog Format

Due to a few posters that have been writing inappropriate and offensive content on my blog, I restricted the comments feature for the past week and a half until administrative changes could be made.

The new format will require a simple registration for those wishing to post comments. This will allow us to ban users who choose not to communicate responsibly in this space.

I have been eagerly looking forward to restoring the comments function. Communicating directly with visitors to my blog is one of the best ways that we can address issues of national importance together.Come back to ConyersBlog.us and share your thoughts and concerns with me.

No comments: