Saturday, July 30, 2005

Harness Racing Picks for 07-30-05

Record since 04-26-05

Win (114)

Place (40)

Show (7)

Out of the Money (29)

****************************
Hazel Park

Race # 8

Horse: TABOR MOON

Post Position: # 5


****************************

The Meadows

Race # 11

Horse: ANVIL THE MAN

Post Position: # 4

****************************

Pocono Downs

Race # 2

Horse: FALCONS FOLLY

Post Position: # 5

****************************

Pompano Park

Race # 2

Horse: LORI LOUISE

Post Position: # 6

****************************

Scioto Downs

Race # 8

Horse: MYPANNER

Post Position: # 7


Race # 9

Horse: MEDOLAND CARTER

Post Position: # 6


Race # 13

Horse: PERFECT PANDEROSA

Post Position: # 5

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
chance, and find blog just like this.
Once you sign on, check for my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Go and click my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
My michigan jobs
blog, is something you need to peep out!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Go and find my temporary staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Charming blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! When I get the time I look for blog like
this one.
Check out the blog site with my michigan jobs
in it!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Once you sign on, check for my alprazolam online pharmacy blog.