Saturday, April 30, 2005

War Hawk John Bolton, Wimp

A Vietnam hawk who remained stateside.

Scratch a saber-rattler, find a war wimp. You can just about set your watch by it, can't you? So it's entirely unsurprising to read the following about John Bolton, Yale '70, in the Yale Daily News:

Though Bolton supported the Vietnam War, he declined to enter combat duty, instead enlisting in the National Guard and attending law school after his 1970 graduation. "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy," Bolton wrote of his decision in the 25th reunion book. "I considered the war in Vietnam already lost."

Link

9 comments:

Ayoye said...

Recycling is good, if you are looking to sell your old items go to one of theseannounce gratuiteannounce gratuite it's better for all of us to recycle what we don't use anymore. read why on my blog, if you don't like this idea, maybe someone else will.

Best Buy said...

Great stuff on golf equipment forum and I even bookmarked you! Of course I do have a similar page about golf equipment forum

musica said...

This blog is nice. you can find good information. If you want additional information visit
cheap hotels Find the best cheap hotels

Nosey said...

Horse racing tips for professional lay bettingbetting exchange us

Online Incomes said...

Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

I also have a airline international ticket
It deals mostly with airline international ticket plus other stuff,
You can save up to 50% your next flight!

You should check it out if you get a chance!!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
I look for blogs close to your work!
It may look like it was hard work, but my medical staffing
blog was simple.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Check out the blog site with my michigan pharmacy jobs
in it!

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Look into my temporary staffing
blog.

job mississippi pharmacy89 said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Look who checking out my pharmacy tech jobs
blog?