Friday, April 29, 2005

President Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1952

Quote:

"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs,you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

5 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Please come by and see my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
You must peep out my pharmacy jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
Go and click my pharmacy staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Terrific blog. I search the internet everytime I
get a moment to find blogs. Its better than cold iced
tea and I have to visit it one more time!
Search for my michigan jobs
blog, please!

job pharmacy specialty9f said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
I know that you love my work so, look up my wal mart pharmacy jobs
blog.