Saturday, April 30, 2005

Harness Racing Results for 04-29-05

Record since 04-26-05

Win (8)

Place (3)

Show (1)

Out of the Money (4)

****************************

Freehold Raceway

Race # 1

Horse: STRIKING GATOR (Won)

Post Position: # 5


Race # 4

Horse: GREAT GEORGE TWO (Won)

Post Position: # 3


********************

Meadowlands Raceway

Race # 5

Horse: MR MUSCLEMAN (Won)

Post Position: # 6


*******************

Pocono Downs

Race # 2

Horse: PLEASING PACKAGE (Place)

Post Position: # 6

6 comments:

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
Go and find my medical staffing
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Wondrous blog. Your site was very pleasing and I
will go back again! I like surfing the net for blogs
as good as yours.
I hope you had a chance to check out my michigan jobs
blog.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
Click on my temporary staffing
blog before its to late.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Sweetie, go and search my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog for what you need.

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Delightful blog. I devote my spare time just
looking for great blogs such as yours. I treasure this
site and will go back!
If your look to uncover information, please visit my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog

Reliable One Staffing Services said...

Suitable blog, its very good. I liked the site its
from so much I have to visit it again! I surf the web
for blogs like yours in my spare time.
Please examine my michigan pharmacy jobs
blog as soon as you can.