Friday, June 10, 2005

HAHAHAHAHA

Dr Dobson summarizes with the statement: "Masturbation is all encompassing!"


Boys and parents need to understand that masturbation (in Dr. Dobson's words) "is an inevitable developmental stage - it is going to happen!"

He concludes with the statement:

"If it happens to you, I wouldn't worry too much about it because I don't think it has much to do with your relationship to God"

-From his book "Preparing for Adolescence" (1979, 2000)

***********************

Dr. Dobson has been attacked for being too pro-masturbation.



"Even though I greatly appreciate most of the work Dr. Dobson has done over the years, I think his books on parenting especially those dealing with boys and teenagers should be avoided because he condones masturbation. As a former sex education teacher, who even used the Focus on the Family video regarding safe sex as being a lie for those engaging in premarital sex, I think his attitude on masturbation is troubling and to say the least gravely immoral. Below is an article I found posted on his website dealing with the issue."

No comments: