Monday, July 23, 2007

The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 300



July 23, 2007 - Tricentennial Edition Special

Since I started posting the Top 10 on the message board, it seems that not a week has gone by without someone leaving a comment to the effect of, "I don't know how you can narrow it down to just ten each week." Well to be honest, it varies - sometimes there are ten blatantly obvious entries and I can leave out the small stuff, and sometimes it can actually be a struggle to get ten solid entries together if it's been a slow news week.

But since this is the 300th edition of the Top 10 Conservative Idiots (can you believe it?), I thought I'd go nuts and try to squeeze in every single Idiot I could find. And I found plenty. So this week only, please enjoy not ten, not twenty, but thirty Conservative Idiots.

No comments: