Friday, January 18, 2008

Barbara Boxer - What's your #1 issue?

I want to hear from you -- click here to participate in my new poll today!

Time and again, on issues ranging from global warming to the war in Iraq, I've invited you and other members of our BarbaraBoxer.com community to help me make a difference on important issues that I'm working on in the Senate.

Now I want to hear from you: What do you think is the most important issue facing America today?

Tell me which issue is most important to you and why. Click here to participate in my online poll today!

I've set up a new online poll, powered by our friends at Sodahead, where you can tell me what you think the most important issue facing America is. We've included a wide range of choices, including civil liberties, the economy, global warming, Iraq, health care, and many more......

In Friendship,

Barbara Boxer
U.S. Senator

No comments: